There’s a lot to be said for Single Layer cards, they’re quick, you don’t need lots of materials and you can use bits from that huge pile of scrap that I know we all have. The two strips of Pink are trimmings from cutting a matting layer down to size.
This card freshly made this morning took about 5 minutes to make once I had decided on what to do. Deciding what to do took about 20 minutes.
1. Card – SU! Kraft, Pretty In Pink Textured and Whisper White CS
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – SU! Happiness Always (Level 3), and SU! Best Yet (Level 1)
4. Embellishments – SU! Pretty In Pink Tafetta Ribbon
5. Tools – 1/8″ Circle Punch, SU! Scallop Circle, SU! 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, and a Score Board.
6. Mediums – SU! Classic Stampin’ Pads and StazOn Cotton White