Posted by Jeannette on 4 August 2009
As many of you know the very lovely Steph made some beautiful gifts last week for some of her Friends and I was very lucky to be considered one of them. I was so excited when I saw her post and couldn’t wait for it to arrive in the post. I’m absolutely thrilled with the colour too, Thank you Steph.
I’ve only just got around to posting this now but it did arrive last week, and I’ve already used one of the Flowers for a very special card.
Posted in Gifts, Projects | Tagged: PTI, Stephanie | 5 Comments »
Posted by Jeannette on 15 June 2009
It was my turn to set the challenge this week, and with it being Fathers Day soon I decided that was the perfect choice. However it had to be more than a card. You can interpret that anyway you want to, if it’s not Fathers Day in your neck of the woods then something for a man (any man) will do.
I used this gorgeous paper from a Craftworks Cards Goody bag and I have no idea what it’s called. If you know please let me know because I would love to get some more. Head on over to Cupcakes Craft Challenge and check out the DT’s cards.
1. Card – Dark Blue and Medium Blue from Stash, SU! Brocade Blue CS
2. Papers – DP from Stash
3. Stamps – SU! Occasional Greetings, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Short Order Alphabet
4. Embellishments – SU! Vintage Brads, Jumbo Pewter Eyelet, Rich Regals Buttons, Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon and Linen Thread
5. Tools – SU! Large Oval, Small Tag and Tag Punches
6. Mediums – Versamark and SU! Stampin‘ Emboss Powder Clear
Posted in Cards, Design Team Cards, Projects | Tagged: Cupcake Craft Challenge | 10 Comments »