A Note of Thanks
Posted by Jeannette on 30 April 2011
My monthly craft get together with 3 lovely ladies has been a bit sporadic over the last couple of months due to moving, holidays and illness. This month we had it at my place for the first time and hopefully we can now get it back on track. I didn’t have anything specific lined up but decided to give them a bit of a choice instead of the normal make and takes. I have a set of four cards that are part of my May Class and I let them decide which two they would like to make and choose their own colours too. This one here was the favourite hands down.
If you live in the Manchester/Warrington area and would like to come to one of my classes please drop me an e-mail for more details.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Vellum
2. Papers – Subtles DSP
3. Stamps – Thank You Kindly and Four Frames Four
4. Embellishments – White Organza Ribbon
5. Dies – None
6. Embossing Folders – Elegant Bouquet
7. Punches – Decorative Label, Modern Label and Spiral Border
8. Tools – Big Shot
9. Mediums – Crumb Cake and StazOn