Posted by Jeannette on 26 April 2011
I started off with something completely different in mind and it wasn’t even a card. Needless to say it didn’t quite work to plan and I ended up with a New Baby card instead. I’ll go back to the drawing board with what I was actually trying and maybe I’ll have something to share another day.
I’d like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog, please leave a comment so I can come and visit you too.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP
3. Stamps – Basic Phrases and Bundle of Love
4. Embellishments – Subtles Designer Buttons
5. Dies – Top Note and Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
6. Embossing Folders – None
7. Punches – Corner Small
8. Tools – Big Shot
9. Mediums – Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery Stampin’ Markers and StaZon