Posted by Jeannette on 24 April 2011
I have two cards today! I bought some Artist Spackle which is an ultra thick textural medium. When I saw this I had one thing in mind and that was Stampin’ Up! Re-Inkers. The Spackle is white and you can add the re-inkers to get whatever colour you want. For this card I added Pink Pirouette and used a Mask. If the bow doesn’t look to great, it’s because it’s my first Double Bow.
For the next card I decided to go one further and althoung I left the Spackle white I did create my own mask by punching a border into some card using the small heart punch.
This is a close up so you can see the texture and dimension. I had fun playing with this and I have a few more idea’s up my sleeve which I’ll share at a later date.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtle DSP
3. Stamps – Occasional Quotes (3 Hostess Set
4. Embellishments – Whisper White Tafetta and Organza Ribbons
5. Dies – Top Note
6. Embossing Folders – None
7. Punches – Decorative Label and Heart Small
8. Tools – Big Shot
9. Mediums – StaZon, Pink Pirouette Re-Inker and Artist Spackle (Not SU!)