Now for something different…
Posted by Jeannette on 20 April 2011
I thought I’d give you a break from Wedding Cards, especially as I still have a few to show. My idea for this card came fom an Idea book for a certain machine that I recently purchased (was delivered yesterday afternoon, so watch this space over the weekend) anyway back to the card. I used an embossing folder again but this time I didn’t actually emboss with it. I took the VersaMark Pad and inked up one side of the folder, lay it flat on the desk, then took my cardstock and lay it on top and then ran my brayer over it. I love how it only outlines the pattern and doesn’t actually block the pattern (IYKWIM).
I inked up the Chipboard letter with Whisper White, dried it with the Heat Gun, then inked it with Bashful Blue, ran it through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and finally covered it with Crystal Effects.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Real Red, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Basic Phrases
4. Embellishments – Clip Assortment, On Board Alphabet Soup and On Board mix & Match
5. Dies – Elegant Bouquet
6. Embossing Folders – Vintage Wallpaper
7. Punches – Corner Small
8. Tools – Big Shot, Heat Gun and Brayer
9. Mediums – Bashful Blue and Real Red Classic Stampin Pad, Whisper White Craft Stampin Pad,Versamark Pad and Crystal Effects