Posted by Jeannette on 18 April 2011
This weekend was a bit of a disaster, I didn’t get anything done that I had planned. When I make cards I normally put them on the wall unit in the lounge for a while. This way I sort of get a feel for them and either figure out that 1) I Love it. 2) I Hate it or 3) There’s something missing. This is what inspired this project. To take the photo I had to take it out of the frame as the glass is fixed to it, so I couldn’t just remove it and then take the photo on the wall. I added some Baja Breeze to fit the colour scheme.
And here it is on the wall in my lounge. I’m not to sure about the colour of the frame or the white mount, I was thinking about colouring with Crumb Cake. What do you think?
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Confetti
4. Embellishments – Basic Rhinestones and Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
5. Dies – Beautiful Butterflies
6. Embossing Folders – Vintage Wallpaper
7. Punches – Corner Large (Corner Chomper)
8. Tools – Big Shot
9. Mediums – Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad